Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Coming to an End (week 6)

Today we go a lot done. I finally gave Mrs. T our lesson plan for the third graders and she liked it.We finished gluing the eyes and legs onto the bottles. I burned my arm really bad with the hot glue gun, but I'm ok. I think that we are going to be teaching the 3rd graders next week on 3 different days. I feel like this project has gone by so fast. We have learned a lot and have become better friends through it. I am really excited to teach the 3rd. Carly and Kendall will be helping the kids make the craft while Lara and I teach the PowerPoint. Can't Wait!



1 comment:

  1. Yup! it is going to turn out fantastic! And now that i think about it this really has gone by fast! But i already knew that we have become better frinds and i am so glad. :)

    ReplyDelete