Well this has been a crazy week. I suddenly feel really stressed out about everything having to do with our recycling project. We have been planning and doing little things all along to help prepare us for this, but for some reason I still feel very unprepared. We have only one more full working day and then we are done. The rest of the days we either won't be able to work at all or only parts of our group will be able to work together. I feel kind of bad for Carly because she is the only one that we don't have every class with, so she will have to work alone on some parts. I think that she will be fine though. Lara hasn't been here the past few days, so sometimes it up to me and Kendall.
Instead of doing the finals normally, we are doing one presentation for the three teachers. If all goes well it will be a 300 point final. This is huge and makes me really nervous. I hope we have done enough to earn that grade. The teachers keep saying how important it is that our presentation is perfect. We have been trying our hardest to make it that way. We decided to make a prezi. They look cool but are very simple to make. We have it almost done. There are a few things that we need to add but that won't take long. Our plan is for it to be perfect by Tuesday. Then we can work of speaking parts and the way that we are going to present it.
On Wednesday we had a great time teaching the 3rd graders. They had a lot of fun and the craft turned out great. It was really fun to get in front of a whole class and be a teacher. I like knowing that the the kids look up to us and think that what we are doing is cool. Overall, all of the kids were very well behaved. Mrs. F kind of just handed the whole lesson over to us and let us do everything. I was very happy that she did that. We will be teaching another class next Thursday. This is also the day of the showcase, but we have to get this class done so we will have to miss it. Its has been a great week, but I will be happy when this project is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment