This blog is about mine and my teams school project. We are going to get our whole school to recycle!
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Storing the Craft (week 5)
Well today was interesting. Once we got the bottles and washed them out, we had one problem. Where were we planning to store a bunch of two-liter bottles? For the first few days we had stuffed them in our lockers. Mine had the most, because I don't share with anyone. Every time I opened my locker to get something out of it, a bunch of bottles would spill out. It was pretty funny and everyone that saw my locker asked the question "why do you have a bunch of bottles in there". Anyways we were able to store them in Mrs. F room. She wasn't thrilled about keeping them for us but I think it will work for a little while. We hope to start the project in two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment